- Index at least one batch of records per month for FamilySearch.org.
- Attend class weekly at my local Family History Center.
- Watch all recorded Roots Tech 2015 classes online.
- Learn both RootsMagic and Legacy genealogy software programs, with an emphasis on learning to use their To-Do list and Research Log.
- Continue to watch and update trees at Ancestry.com, MyHeritage.com, and FindMyPast.com
- Work on obtaining additional sources for my fifth generation ancestors and find additional sixth generation ancestors. Request and order missing vital records: birth and marriage records for my grandparents and a death record for an infant brother.
- Blog on a weekly basis. (Posts may include personal stories and photos as well as general genealogy info that I find worthy of sharing.)
Pedigree chart generated at treeseek.com